With the 3-in-1 wheeled loader model set from engino, young truck lovers will have great fun while they build their favourite JCB heavy-duty vehicles and pave the way for a future in STEM with this hands-on STEM construction toy.
The Wheel Loader 3-in-1 model kit includes full-colour instructions to build up to 3 iconic JCB models: the JCB Wheel Loader, the JCB Excavator and Operator, and the JCB Dump Truck! JCB building sets were specially designed for boys and girls with a passion for trucks to take their first steps in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). Children who build with Engino develop key spatial thinking skills and learn to solve the kinds of real-world engineering problems that will prepare them for a lifetime of scientific discovery.
- Learn critical STEM skills like how to think and build in 3D space and how to find creative solutions to real-world engineering problems.
- An ultimate theme-based engineering adventure for young learners looking to take their first steps in creative Engineering
- Full-color instructions to build up to 3 iconic JCB models: the JCB Wheel Loader, the JCB Excavator and Operator, and the JCB Dump Truck!
- This STEM construction toy is suitable for children of ages 6 and onwards
- ABOUT ENGINO | We have been focused on innovation and creativity. To inspire young learners to become better problem solvers and future innovators, our design of new Educational toys with modular connectors enables youngsters to develop 21st century STEM skills.
About the Brand: Engino Toys is a Cyprus-based company that was founded in 2004. As of 2023, the company has been in existence for over 18 years. Engino Toys has also been recognized for their innovation, with products such as their "STEM Heroes" robotics kits receiving praise for their ease of use and flexibility.
Type of Products: Engino Toys produces a range of educational and STEM-based toys, including construction sets, robotics kits, and coding toys. Some of their most popular products include the "Inventor" building sets, "STEM Heroes" robotics kits, and "Qboidz" construction sets.
Type of Users: Engino Toys target market is primarily children and young adults who are interested in STEM education and building things. Their products are designed to be educational, fun, and challenging for kids of various ages, ranging from preschoolers to high schoolers.