Boggle is a classic word finding game by Hasbro for family and friends who love to play and learn together. The classic word search game from Hasbro games is a head-to-head game to play solo or against friends! The winner is the one who is able to find the most words before the timer runs out.
- Earn points by spotting words your friends don’t before time runs out.
- Shake the grid to mix up the letter cubes
- The lid is lifted, and the timer is flipped to start the classic game
- Players playing boggle have 90 seconds to write down as many words as they can find on the grid before time is up.
- At the end of the round, score the words. If two or more players find the same word, that word doesn’t count. The player with the highest score wins.
Game comes in an easy to store travel case for both timer and dice.
Boggle from hasbro games is suitable for children aged 8 years and above. Shop classic word games by hasbro for friends and family fun.
About the Brand: Hasbro is a multinational toy and board game company that produces a wide range of toys, games, and entertainment products. Hasbro was founded in 1923 as Hassenfeld Brothers, and as of 2023, the company has been in existence for over 100 years. Their board games have sold millions of copies worldwide and have been adapted into numerous digital formats, including mobile apps and online games.
Type of Products: Creators of popular board games such as Monopoly, Scrabble, and Cluedo and Guess who, some of their most other popular toy brands include Transformers, My Little Pony, Nerf, and Play-Doh.
Type of Users: Hasbro target market is children and families, as well as collectors of certain toy brands. Their products are designed to be fun, engaging, and educational for kids of various ages, ranging from toddlers to teens.