Get friends and family together for an exciting, fast-paced game of categories
- FAST-PACED WORD GAME: blurt it out before time runs out! The Ka-Blab! game is a fast, frenzied, word game that has players blurting out items within a category before the timer goes off
- THINK QUICKLY: in each round, players take turns rolling the dice, coming up with that number of things that fit the topic listed on the card. They keep rolling and naming items until they can pass to the next player
- RANDOMISED TIMER: think fast, blurt faster! The electronic timer is randomised so no one knows when it'll go off. If it goes off on a players' turn they lose a token
- LAUGH-OUT-LOUD FUN: players aged 10 and up can enjoy this family-friendly party game. Players will be on the edge of their seats while hearing the 'tick, tick, tick' of the electronic timer
- FUN GAME FOR 2-6 PLAYERS: the Ka-Blab! game is a blast to play with the family on game night, it's a fun thing to do while staying at home, and a nice break from homeschooling
About the Brand: Hasbro is a multinational toy and board game company that produces a wide range of toys, games, and entertainment products. Hasbro was founded in 1923 as Hassenfeld Brothers, and as of 2023, the company has been in existence for over 100 years. Their board games have sold millions of copies worldwide and have been adapted into numerous digital formats, including mobile apps and online games.
Type of Products: Creators of popular board games such as Monopoly, Scrabble, and Cluedo and Guess who, some of their most other popular toy brands include Transformers, My Little Pony, Nerf, and Play-Doh.
Type of Users: Hasbro target market is children and families, as well as collectors of certain toy brands. Their products are designed to be fun, engaging, and educational for kids of various ages, ranging from toddlers to teens.