This versatile maths activity set from learnig resources includes everything you need to support early maths skills development.
• Learn and practise early years maths skills including sequencing, addition and subtraction, and build number sense through fun activities.
• Use the MathLink Cubes to do the 30 activities on the set’s 15 double-sided write-and-wipe activity cards.
• This MathLink Cubes Early Maths Activity Set – Fantasticals also includes a guide with even more learning ideas and fun activities.
• The fantasticals activity kit includes 15 double-sided write-and-wipe Activity Cards, 100 MathLink Cubes, and Activity Guide.
• MathLink Cubes measure 2cm square and connect on all sides.
The Mathlink cubes activity set from learning resources also introduces children to early stem learning concepts. Children aged 5 years and above are most suitable for enjoying this maths activity set fro learning resources.
About the Brand: Learning Resources Toys is a US-based company that produces educational toys and learning aids for children. Learning Resources Toys was founded in 1984, and as of 2023, the company has been in existence for over 39 years. Their products have consistently received high ratings and positive reviews from parents, educators, and children. As their name suggests, the range of toys focus highly on supplementing educational outcomes through fun learning.
Type of Products: Learning Resources Toys is a US-based company that produces educational toys and learning aids for children. Their products include STEM toys, sensory toys, early learning toys, and games that teach math, science, and language skills. Some of their most popular products include "Gears! Gears! Gears!" building sets, "Primary Science" kits, and "Coding Critters" toys.
Type of Users: Learning Resources Toys target market is primarily children and parents who are looking for educational and developmentally appropriate toys. Their products are designed to be engaging, interactive, and promote hands-on learning for children of various ages, ranging from toddlers to pre-teens.