Calling all budding archaeologists! Unearth exciting specimens – from gems and shark’s teeth to actual dino poop – with this awesome range of Assorted STEM Dig Kits from National Geographic!
Kids will love excavating genuine specimens with the assorted STEM Mini Dig Kits from National Geographic. Dig into the soft dig brick material with the archaeological tools provided to unearth beautiful naturally formed crystals and gemstones, treasures, animal remains from around the world. STEM learning could not be any better for children.
- Genuine specimen in each kit - like crystals and gemstones in gemstone dig kit and shark tooth remains in shark tooth dig kit
- Excavate soft dig brick material to find your specimen
- Included educational content from National Geographic
- Full color learning guide included for additional help
- Mini Dig Kit contents are a soft dig brick material, chisel, brush, magnifying glass and learning guide
- Suitable for children aged 8 years and above
HOW TO USE:
Children can use the included chisel to help chip away at each set’s dig brick and reveal REAL SPECIMENS! (Use a little water to soften the brick if it proves too tricky). Then, children need to take the brush and gently remove any stubborn sediment before placing their find in water to give it a clean.
Once done, children will be able to examine their discovery in fine detail with the magnifying glass. Wow!
Please note: This is an assortment pack, you will receive any 1 mini dig kit upon ordering.