Galt toys playnest is a unique combination of a soft resting area and a self-contained play environment for babies and toddlers. The triangular fabric covered inflatable ring provides additional sideways support for baby during rest and play. The galt toys playnest contains 8 multi-sensory features around it to stimulate touch, vision and hearing. The galt toys playnest is also an excellent place for baby to sit while playing with other toys. The fabric cover has a soft quilted center and is machine washable. Awarded 'Recommended' status by the Good Toy Guide.
- Playnest is a fabric covered inflatable ring that provides vital support for baby during both rest and play
- A self-contained play environment for babies and toddlers with textures, patterns and sounds to explore
- Multi-sensory features are incorporated in the activities, the nest helps simulate touch, vision and hearing
- The fabric cover has a quilted center for baby's comfort and is machine washable
- suitable from birth
- Suitable for toddlers and babies
About the Brand: Galt Toys is a UK-based company that produces a wide range of educational toys, arts and crafts kits, and developmental games for children. Galt Toys was founded in 1836, and as of 2023, the company has been in existence for over 187 years. Their "First Years" range of toys, which includes soft books and sensory toys for infants, has been particularly successful in recent years.
Type of Products: Galt Toys is a UK-based company that produces a wide range of educational toys, arts and crafts kits, and developmental games for children. Their products include puzzles, construction sets, play mats, activity books, and more. Some of their most popular products include "First Sewing" and "Nail Designer Kit" craft kits, "Giant Science Lab" activity centers, and "First Pottery" kits.
Type of Users: Galt Toys target market is primarily parents, teachers, and caregivers who want to provide children with fun and educational toys and activities. Their products are designed to be engaging and interactive for children of various ages, ranging from infants to preteens.