The Gruffalo's Child is a lovely Tonie to add to your collection! Journey back to the dark wood where this time a young Gruffalo is wandering alone, despite his father's warnings - can the fabled big bad mouse really exist? Gather round and let Imelda Staunton tell Julia Donaldson's beloved story for children. Just pop this Tonie onto your Toniebox and kids will be able to enjoy this beautiful title wherever they are!
- Hand-painted Gruffalo's child figurine
- Screen-free: Tonies are audio books, songs and stories that work with a Toniebox, the innovative portable music player system that combines playing, learning and listening, and all screen-free
- Easy to use: Place any of the tonies audio characters on top of the Toniebox music player for kids, and it starts playing. Take it off, it stops. It is so easy to use, even toddlers can operate it
- Designed for kids: All Tonies are made especially for use by children - with no sharp edges and extremely robust. They are also hand-painted in child-friendly designs
- The Gruffalo Story: When placed on the music player, this Tonie will take the book off the page, bringing children on a second journey into the world of Julia Donaldson's Gruffalo!
- Delivery scope: tonies Audio Character - The Gruffalo's Child by Julia Donaldson. 1x Audio character with audio story and Gruffalo's Child song. 2 tracks. Includes instruction booklet.
About the Brand: Tonies is a German-based toy company that produces a unique line of interactive audio toys for children. Tonies was founded in 2016, and as of 2023, the company has been in existence for approximately 7 years. Tonies has enjoyed significant success in the toy industry since its founding.
Type of Products: Their products include Tonies figures, which are small figurines that contain audio content such as stories, songs, and educational material, and Tonieboxes, which are portable speakers that play the content from the Tonies figures. Tonies has partnered with several well-known brands and franchises, such as Disney, Peppa Pig, and The Gruffalo, to produce licensed Tonies figures that have been popular with children and parents alike. Tonies has also expanded its product line to include educational content, such as language learning and history lessons, which has been well-received by educators and parents.
Type of Users: Tonies target market is primarily children between the ages of 3 and 10, as well as parents and caregivers who are interested in providing educational and entertaining content for their children.